MEDIA RULES OF CONDUCT
Credentialed media must abide by the following rules of conduct when covering a Vigilant Promotions event. Violating the rules of conduct may result in your credential being confiscated and could impact future accreditation for your media outlet.
- No photography during the fights unless properly credentialed as a photographer in assigned position
- No video or filming on phones or cameras of fight action
- No cheering during the fights
- Memorabilia tgloves, posters, etc.j will not be allowed in the venue
- Do not ask fighters, promoters or celebrity guests in attendance for personal autographs or photos
- No alcohol in the media section
This is the Credential Application for the July 21, 2018 edition of COMBAT QUEST at the Florida State Fairgrounds. One form per person must be used. This credential application is for the sole use of the working news media assigned to cover this event. For information on this event, please visit www.VigilantMMA.com.
Please provide the following information. Submitting an application does not guarantee approval for a credential. You can not transfer your credentials to someone else. Please provide the following information and email an attached letter of assignment from the editor or producer of the media outlet you represent. You MUST include a letter of assignment, which needs to be emailed to Ralph@VigilantMMA.com.
Credentialed media must abide by the rules of conduct when covering a Vigilant Promotions event. Violating the rules of conduct may result in your credential being confiscated and could impact future accreditation for your media outlet.
Deadline for submitting the media credential application is Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.